Heyyyyyy hisashiburi desu ne

Introduce yourself. Gush about your favorite anime. Squee about j-rock stars. Let your inner fan-person show.

Heyyyyyy hisashiburi desu ne

Postby sabokappa » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:03 pm

What's up ever'body?? Dead forum is dead, ne? With the popularity of FB, the wiwl forum has fallen to the way side.. Of course, I've contributed by not being on here in almost a year, in part of joining the FB bandwagon... dayyummm o_o but yahh, time flies~ And considering I've deactivated my FB for a couple months now (which feels guu and has helped with school productivity, alas i'll probs reactivate /for/ school purposes LOL), I'm back here :)) ......anddd, have i really used the site so much i'm still at almost 1 post/day? LOL -fail-

But yah, how is everybody? :o Lots of happenings been happening. Hope everyone is well <3
「何 出来る かな? 何 出来る かな?」
~る かな..? HAND ELEPHANTS. >w<
sabokappa
some sort of scary god

Re: Heyyyyyy hisashiburi desu ne

Postby Kincyr » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:39 pm

things have been well on my end. are you coming to Goth Valentines? we miss you :370:
岩「おやすみ、大きな玉。」
Kincyr
♫ I am a lovely bunch of coconuts ♫

Postby sabokappa » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:27 pm

That's good. :) It's so weird using the forums now! It's been sooo long! :O Probably won't be on much, sadly.. school is so hectic, but good! :D

And yess! def. plan to come to goth night otaku. anywayy, going home for this weekend! :D Just been soo busy with stuffs. But, just wanting to spam, i'm gonna write a research paper about visual kei and variability in Japanese language usage this term and conduct my own research! So, in following, I just made myself an Ameba page (like Japanese FB sort of) and gonna stalk bands this way, i.e. /research/ LOL!

yep, excited for upcoming otaku~ ^^ I miss everybody toooo~ we should get PAI
「何 出来る かな? 何 出来る かな?」
sabokappa
some sort of scary god

Postby Kincyr » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:52 pm

and get sushi at Sushi and Rolls, it's in a lot connected to Scraft's southern parking lot.

speaking of sushi, I had a class a while ago tonight
岩「おやすみ、大きな玉。」
Kincyr
♫ I am a lovely bunch of coconuts ♫

Postby sabokappa » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:45 pm

oooh, we coulddd. but lol i get sushi all the time. XD

Nice! a sushi class, speaking of which.. i saw on FB ;) LOL yep, im back. -fail-

How's that going? sounds really fun :) i took a cake decorating class yearsssss ago
「何 出来る かな? 何 出来る かな?」
sabokappa
some sort of scary god

Return to J-Random